Leave it to the folks in Italy to rejuvenate and reinvent the traditional TCA (tri-chloric acid) peel. The trending European aesthetic treatments are to develop more effective treatments with less downtime. This new Italian developed TCA peel does not disappoint! This new twist on the TCA peel results in a non-peeling, bio-revitalization treatment that passes through the outer layer of the skin (epidermis) and treats the deeper layers of the skin (dermis). This amazing, patented, revolutionary treatment targets imperfections of the skin and is beneficial and safe for ALL skin types!
What is this new TCA Peel?
Traditional TCA peels, approximately 30% TCA, damages the outer layer of the skin, making for a long downtime. In contrast, this new innovative TCA peel is a 35% TCA that dissolves bonds between cells and carefully removes the top layer of skin, revealing the glowing smooth layer underneath. While exfoliating the skin surface, it also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It is a gentler but more effective TCA 35% chemical peel that provides:
- Peeling in the form of Micro shedding
Where Biostimulation amplifies the fibroblasts (a cell in connective tissue that produces collagen), to significantly improve the texture with instant results; Revitalization is responsible for healthy skin formation. Micro shedding provides skin renewal.
To achieve all of these, the peel contains a blend of the following:
- TCA 35% to improve skin texture, scars and pigmentation
- Salicylic acid to decongest the pores & help with excessive oil issues
- Tartaric acid to brighten the skin. Lactobionic acid (a gentler form of AHA or Alpha Hydroxy Acid) to ensure better intercellular metabolism.
- Vitamin C to provide antioxidant effect and strengthen the capillaries
- Amino acids & Vitamin B2 to revitalize and stimulate the formation of new healthy cells, derived of stress, damage and exhaust.
This pharmaceutically developed mix of vitamins and amino acids stimulates the new skin growth, while mitigating UV damage, fading the scarring and effects of fine lines and aging.
Besides having anti-aging and refreshing effects, it is also perfect for acne-prone skin. This innovative formula is capable of removing the blocked pores and deep blackheads that are not reachable through regular facial treatments. The antibacterial effect also helps with acne and complications associated with it.
We love this peel for its amazing and immediate results, safety, and little to no downtime!
Benefits of this Italian TCA Peel
- No downtime
- Exfoliating, removing dead skin cells stimulating new skin regeneration
- Scars and post-acne marks improvement
- Purification and oxygenation of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, refreshed, revitalized and clean
- Infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections/needles
- Improves texture of the skin, addresses skin aging, softening lines and adding turgidity
- Can be used all year round and on any skin type
- Can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, feet, arms and other parts of the body
Who Is The Perfect Candidate?
This peel is suitable for all skin types, colors and ages.
It is excellent for those with acne prone, congested skin and skin with pigmentation and scarring (old or new).
It is great to prevent aging as it contains essential amino acids and vitamins that every skin requires.
It is just as beneficial for the young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads, with recent scarring.
Due to its extremely little to no downtime, it is a savior for those with busy schedule and frequent social commitments.
What Can I Expect After this new TCA Peel?
- Smaller pores
- Tighter skin
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighter complexity and lighter pigmentation
- Reduction of skin discoloration including melasma
- Even-toned and rejuvenated skin
- Acne scar repair
- Stronger Skin Barrier
- Glowing Skin
4-6 treatments spaced every 2 weeks are recommended for the best results.
What Type of Home Care Should I Use After Peel?
Before the treatment discontinue prescribed topical medication and any kind of retinoids.
After the treatment, it is of utmost important to wear a high broad spectrum SPF cream to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results.
- AHAs, BHAs, Retinol for 2 weeks
- Sunbeds, swimming, sauna and self-tan for 2 weeks
- Waxing, hair removal, bleaching for 2 weeks on the treated area
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Accutane | Isotretinoin: current use or use within the last 6 months
- Facial injections, threads, and Botox | disport within 2 weeks
- Prolonged sun exposure during the 2 weeks prior to treatment